Camping Stoves, Mini camping stove, Portable camping stove pakistan
Ambient temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 45 ℃
Burning time: 3-4 hours
Working pressure: 0.2-0.4MPa
Max. Capacity: 500 ml
Max. Bearing: 5kg / 11lb
Dimension: 13 * 15cm / 5.1 * 5.9in
Weight: 710g / 1.6lb
5 in stock
5 in stock
Wind baffle for reliable operation in harsh weather conditions
Foldable serrated support arms create a stable platform for your pot.
Only 2 minutes to boil 1L of water. Fuel consumption: 120 ml / min.
Compact design fits easily in a backpack.
Comes with a funnel for easy adding of fuel.
Alcohol nozzle and diesel nozzle included in the replacement kit.
Perfect for camping, hunting and outdoor emergency.
1. Check that the furnace is tight. Do not use when there is no leakage.
2. Place the stove on a flat surface when using or adding fuel.
3. The fuel addition is limited to 450 ml.
4. Pump the furnace to 0.25MPa-0.4MPa pressure for normal use. (The pressure can reach normal use by pumping more than 30 times)
5. Tighten the cap after finished adding fuel. Place the chamber on the burner, adjust the valve and ignite.
6. Do not open the cap while the stove is in use or when the temperature is high.
7. When not in use, loosen the cap to relieve pressure after the stove becomes cold. Do not carry or store the furnace under high pressure.
1. Replace the nozzle (supplied) when using alcohol or diesel fuel.
2. Blow out the fire after closing the valve. Do not open the container cap until the fire is out.
3. Requires a minimum preheating of 3 minutes when using diesel fuel.
4. Open the valve within 2 circles when using diesel or alcohol.